Sunday, January 25, 2009

Barra de Nexpa

IMG_0935
Cool little surf town. Again camped with the Swiss. The swell is so-so, and producing almost entirely lefts. Sooner or later this place will get a stronger wave and will, by all accounts, be cranking.

We have been here three nights and I have finally caught up whereeaglesdare.org to now.
Took a cycle ride on Rafael’s Yamaha DH yesterday. I rode sans shirt, helmet, or shoes down the freeway for a km or two, then offroad for a spell and through some rivers. Fun!
Heading sur manana,
A

1 comment:

Denver D said...

How is it going Garen? Hope the burb is treating you well and that you are getting more surf and fish than ever! I have been having a blast on the bike. I was wondering if I could take the runner to Moab with Linus or maybe just a tank trap run or two? I have been thinking of tweeking the runner when I get some spare time. Is there anything you want me to mess with? shocks, springs, etc.
Is this blog the best way to get in touch, or is your email working? I think I remember an address change, but I deleted the message.
Have fun fucker!
Denver