Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day production 11/27

IMG_0226

took this rad action picture then lost my camera. stoked about that.
we just ate a huge Thanksgiving Day feast made by the worlds best grandma.
Tomorrow a.m. we will drive down to SD and hopefully camp out at Coronado or somewhere near water.
We put a lot time into the truck today. Glove box fixed. Inside hatches completely reorganised. yes that is spelled wrong because this craptop has an empty space where it should have the last letter of the alphabet. We also figured out how to play my Ipod thru the amplifier and .the sub is next
Garen just farted next to me and can now expect retribution.
Happy Thanskgiving friends!
A

2 comments:

Linus said...

your dog is awesome. Im not a dog person, but I like yours.
your truck is fine, its hibernation will be long. Ill start 'er up sometime for ya.

Unknown said...

Garen, I need photos of bigger fish than some weak ass 48" bass. I want GARBAGE bags full.k?